1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people they way I want to be treated?
''If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail'' by Lou Holtz

If I always do what's right with out people telling me or reminding me then that makes me look mature and makes me gain peoples trust. If your trying to achieve something then why not try your best and put all your effort into what your doing.Treating people with kindness and friendliness makes you feel good because then everyone looks at you differently and with respect.They also start treating you like an adult because they've seen that you've matured. For example if your a rude kid and is always rebellious then people are going to ignore you and not get in your way so they wont have to deal with you. But if you are kind and respectful then people admire you because most teenagers are rude and try to be funny or ''cool'' by doing wrong things. But you can make a difference in our society and be a good kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog