1.   I liked that this class was quiet and it helped me get better on my typing skills. I also liked that we learned about many different careers so we can be prepared in the future and know what we want to do. This class also taught me how to become a better person and I learned that you have to choose the right no matter what situation your in. It also helped me be more polite and nice to others. 

    2.  Some things that I did not like was when we would do the Student Success Statement because we had to do too much sentences in my opinion and we would spend too much time on them.


   3.  I recommend that you give the students different things to do everyday because we would always have the same routine and some people might get tired of that. I also think we should work more on our typing skills because you don't give us that much time for that.


 4.   A highlight for me in this class was coming to class and writing on our Life Planning Goal Journal because I enjoyed writing different goals everyday and checking if I achieved them. 


5.   I did try my best in this class because I felt motivated. Everyday that I would come in Mr. Haymore always greeted everyone with a smile and I really liked that. It was a great way to start off your day. Also in my opinion I thought the assignments he gave us were easy so I always did them and tried to do my best on them and I liked working on my typing skills.

6.   I always try to write on my journal at home but sometimes I either forget or I'm too lazy but I'm working on that. If I do remember though then yes I write full pages and I put a lot of goals that I would like to achieve. 


7. I am committed to being a CTR person because I feel that its right to be a good person wherever your at because people respect you more and you feel good about yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog