Six Flags

        I chose this topic because I'm going to Six Flags next week and I've never been there. Six Flags is an amusement park in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It is the largest amusement park company in the world. In 2016, Six Flags properties hosted over 30.1 million guests. Six Flags was founded in Texas and derived its name from its first property. Six Flags Theme Parks, Inc. was purchased in whole on April 1, 1998 from Time Warner by premier parks for 1.86 billion. With 19 roller coasters, Six Flags Magic Mountain holds the world record for most roller coasters in an amusement park. The admission price in 1971 was $5 for adults and $3.50 for children between the ages of 3 and 12. In 1979 the park was sold to Six Flags and became known as Six Flags Magic Mountain in 1980. I'm excited to go to Six Flags because its going to be my first time there and I'm going with one of my close friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog