School break days

On Christmas break I went to San Diego to visit some of my family members because mostly all my dads side of the family is over there. In thanksgiving some of my cousins came over and my grandma too. We all helped cook the turkey and the rest of the food. Then during new years my mom decided to throw a little party but she only invited mostly family and just a couple of friends. We all stayed up until like 3:00 in the morning. But we had a great time eating and hanging out with all our friends. The next morning I woke up like at 2 pm and I was so tired but it was worth it. Before new years I had a lot of Christmas money so me and my brother told my dad to take us to the mall and he took us to Montebello Mall. I bought 3 pairs of Hollister jeans, a pair of white vans and 2 Nike sweaters and i loved all my clothes. Overall my break was good but just a little boring because I didn't see my friends a lot. But i'm glad were back in school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog