Student Success Statement

        ''I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it''. by Dr. Ben Carson

If your determined on changing something then you need to put all your effort and time into thinking of ways to change what you want, and this is what Dr. Ben Carson did. He hated poverty and was determined on changing it. It is not easy to change something but if you put all your effort into it and you have faith then you will be able to do whatever you put your mind into. For example, if you want to get an A on a test but you don't study or pay attention in class then how do you expect to pass your test?. In order to do that you will need to study hard for it and have a positive mind set that you WILL pass it.

Image result for dr ben carson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog