The day after the last day of school it was my birthday and I was turning 15 so my parents rented a limousine for me and I bought a quinceniera dress. My friends were also there with me and the girls had their dama dresses and my guy bestfriend had his suit. It was on a Saturday and when I first woke up I had an appointment at 9:00 so they could do my hair. The lady at the salon finished doing my hair at around 10:30. Then after that I had to go to this lady's house so she could do my makeup but when I got there she was still working on my friends makeup and she took a really long time. The limo we rented was going to arrive at my house at 1:00 so she had to hurry up and finish with both of us. By the time I got back home the limo was already there so I ran inside and my sister helped me put my dress on and my heels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog