On  thanksgiving break I went to san Diego for 3 days and stayed with my cousins. All my family from my dads side came over and it was nice being with all of them. My dad and uncle cooked some hamburgers outside and since my cousins have a big back yard everyone was outside and  all the cousins were together talking and having a good time. On Wednesday we left and came back to where we live and my mom went to the market with my aunt to buy a turkey. On thanksgiving I woke up around 9:00 to the sound of my mom moving pans in the kitchen and I went to the kitchen to see what she was doing and I found my aunt in there too. Once they saw me they called me over and asked me to help them cook the turkey and get it ready but I was still so sleepy so I went to my room and was on my phone for a bit. After about an hour I went to wash my hands and help them out. I started cutting bags of carrots and celery and once I was done my hands were tired. About 3 hours later everything was  ready and my mom set everything on the table and it all tasted good. I ate stuffing, mashed potatoes, and turkey. I don't really like the vegetables my mom made so I didn't get any of those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog