''Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company'' by George Washington

You should only hang out with good quality people because they can help you become a better person. If your hanging out or being friends with people that do drugs, lie, steal, drink, and all that other stuff then they're not benefiting you at all. So there's no point for you to be talking to them. You might want to look cool because your doing stuff that you shouldn't be doing but at the end of the day your going to be the one that ends up affected. You shouldn't have to please anyone or feel pressured to do things that you don't want to do. For example I had this boyfriend that would never come to school and always ditch. So one day  I got to school and he was waiting for me at the gate and he told me ''lets ditch''? and I wanted to please him and spend more time with him because we went to different academies so at first I didn't want too because I knew it wasn't right but I felt pressured so I agreed to leave school with him. Now I know that I shouldn't have left with him and I felt bad the whole day when we were walking to a park I felt like we were going to get caught and I just didn't enjoy my time with him. Having friends doesn't mean that you should do bad stuff with them because true friends would help you out to do good and they wouldn't want you to be making bad choices. So always choose your friends wisely and remember that its okay to say no and you shouldn't have people influence you or pressure you to make bad choices.

See the source image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog